Sunday, April 28, 2013

Web Biography Proposal

Option #1
I live in Rhoads Hall at Slippery Rock University and this past semester there have been numerous drug busts in the resident halls. I happen to know one of the dealers, Cody McAvoy, as my neighbor. One idea I had was to interview him and ask how he got involved with drug dealing and how he managed his business out of his traditional sized dorm room. Along with his interviews, I would take pictures of his room and where he stored the drugs throughout the semester, and then I would also interview a police officer to find out how drug cases are handled and what are the proper protocols.

Option #2
My other choice is to interview a freshman dance major, Michelle Russ, who this semester was awarded one of two scholarships in the United States to spend the summer studying dance at the University of Hawaii. This girl lives, breathes, and loves dance, so I would ask her questions about the trip to Hawaii and what all she is hoping to learn. I would also ask her how she became interested in dancing and what hardships has she faced throughout the years before getting this opportunity at Slippery Rock University.

No comments:

Post a Comment